Saturday, October 16, 2010

HELLO TO MY BLOG ONCE AGAIN =P

HELLO!! Sorry for leaving my blog untouched for so long. XD I am back now! I am currently undergoing my internship training now at penang. I am working for FAIRCHILD now. The employees in this company are friendly. I love it here =) hmmm..Life in penang? woookay, i'll tell you all about it.
1st week:
Got sick on the 3rd day of my work because i am not used to breathing in the air coming out from the exhaust fan,and going inside an air handling unit ( which is a big air-conditioner in simple) after walking sweating under the sun. haha. But overall, it was a quite productive week! Weekends? Went for dim sum, movie at sunway carnival, supper, penang hawker food! wohohoho. oh shit, my life here is great XD

2nd week:
Work work work. Still consider a productive week. Learnt quite alot. Mc D,movie tonight, and i still haven't plan for tomorrow! =P oh wells, as long as anything that is fun! jaja.

Things on the list to come:
1. GO LANGKAWIIIIIIIIIII WEEEEEEee.
2.Find penang kakis go yum char.
3. More movies to come XD

Penang life/Working life,
Now i really understand the feel of monday blues and good friday.haha! Still...study life is the best, but working life got it's fun too =P so be happy at all moments. CIAO

p/s: pray hard i don't gain any more weights zzzzzzz

1 comment:

Debbie said...

confirm.com.my/forum you'll gain weight. Lol.

i miss u ah ma! =) glad to know you're having fun there! oh rmb to buy tambun biscuits back for me kayyy? =3