Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ambiguousness

Is it I'm lucky or others are unlucky? I'm quite happy with my life now, and again, I am currently working at penang for my industrial training. Satisfied with what i had learnt from my training although there is nothing much that i need to do,but they do really teach me sincerely and quite "personally".HAHAHA. My job is in between hands-on and paperwork and theories =) so hmmm, it's quite fun though when i got to go to the site with vendors, technicians and other engineers to learn and observe how they work. To all my friends that are working, jia you laaaaaaaa! =D
p/s: am going to langkawi on this saturday. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Debbie said...

personally? hmm. girl? LOL.

CS said...

nop,uncle.LOL!!!! i feel warm...macam ayah ajar anak..